I just did my capstone project presentation yesterday.
Personally, I think i did fairly well.
But actually in the first place i don't even have high expectation,
maybe that's why.
LOL
Now,
I just have to refine my report and submit them by 8th December and also the bound copies.
Then I am officially free from work and stress...
til...
the day i start working..
I have got myself a job in Seoul and i should start working on 5th January 2015,
as long as my visa application proceed smoothly.
So,
I should find my Seoul accommodation as soon as possible.
Basically, I was busy with my capstone project,
that i have no time to worry about my visa application and accommodation searching until now.
Sigh..
Anyway, now i feel so much better T_T
I've wanted to update my blog as often since my previous post but i was really busy with my capstone project, worried about job searching, worried about job interviews and such T_T
but..
Finally...
I can feel relieve now...


No comments:
Post a Comment